Learning & development
Each person is unique and encouraged to be the best they can be.
To be successful, organisations depend on talented individuals, teams and leaders. We are here to address that need, and our purpose at Berwick Partners is to help organisations transform and thrive through the talent we find.
It is also important that we continue to develop our own talent. And with that in mind, we offer an extensive learning & development programme. For our Consultant community we offer:
- Three days of Group induction in London and a three week pre-planned on-boarding programme
- A wide range of in-house ‘lunch & learns’ hosted by established Managers and Partners on topics which vary depending on demand. These are interactive discussions rather than training courses, and typically support the management of a retained search assignment
- We utilise an exceptional external training provider - an ex-MD of a recruitment company - to deliver one- and two-day courses on Business Development, Pitching to Win and Negotiation Skills
- We have created our own Principal Development Programme – for those who we believe have the potential to become our future Partners. This is a 12-month programme incorporating external leadership development, coaching, projects and business cases
- For those who have a specific need we will match you with a mentor who can provide you with individual, tailored support
- We have recently created the role of an on-boarding PA, who ensures all new Consultants joining the firm enjoy the same experience and immersion into our ways-of-working
We have developed a transparent career ladder, highlighting the journey from Graduate Researcher through to Partner. This has allowed us to develop much of our own talent.
Berwick Consultants in numbers
- 50:50 male to female ratio
- 80% of our Partners have been promoted internally
- Less than 10% annual turnover in our Consultant population
- New starters will typically undertake at least six days of training in their first year
Alternatively, if you would like to register your interest with us, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to our Careers Team at email@example.com