Berwick Partners is a leading retained senior management recruitment firm. Through exceptional reach, resources and expertise we find talented leaders for senior management positions across the commercial, public and not-for-profit sectors. With offices across the UK, we are organised into specialist functional and sector practices in order to offer our clients deep expertise and market insight.
Client focused events form the backbone of our marketing activity and as such it is critical that the planning, organisation and follow up is first class. To that end we have created the new role of Event & Marketing Executive.
- Develop a ‘best in class’ approach to planning, executing and following up on events.
- Work with our practice teams to conceive, design and support the delivery of targeted PR and marketing events.
- Project manage the delivery of sales and marketing events including the creation of guest lists and speakers.
- Source suitable venues and suppliers, and negotiate rates.
- Own the PR and marketing of our events.
- Drive post-event follow-up, measuring and reporting upon ROI.
- Oversight of the events calendar.
Solid experience of working within a corporate events role, ideally within a B2B or professional services environment.
Bright, articulate with excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and apply a methodical and structured approach to the delivery of exceptional events.
Polished personal presentation with a co-operative and flexible nature; willing to ‘go the extra mile’ when needed.
Outcome orientated with energy, drive and tenacity; a great team player able to work closely with others across the business at all levels.
Brindleyplace, Birmingham with national travel to attend and run events.
A highly competitive base salary is supplemented by a benefits package and discretionary bonus scheme.
Application by way of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Consumer & FMCG Recruitment, Manufacturing & Engineering Recruitment, Energy & Utilities Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Human Resources Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Retail Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Chemicals and Process Industries, Government Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Education Recruitment, Housing Recruitment, Tax Recruitment