In this ‘Jedi Session’ delivered for CIO WaterCooler, Matt Cockbill, Head of our IT & Digital Leadership Practice at Berwick Partners, outlines how IT leaders have the opportunity to reposition themselves at the forefront of business thinking.
Watch and learn how the contemporary post-pandemic CIO:
- combines the skillsets of IT professionals and organisational development and change leaders
- has the ability to communicate through all layers of the organisation, build buy-in, influence, understanding
- understands what true value looks like within the organisation beyond the plumbing of IT
- partners with the CEO in building a tech brand that matters and is a beacon and magnet for talent
- should resist the urge to revert to a pre-pandemic functional role and remain front of the stage
Category: IT & Digital Leadership Recruitment