Both the Further and Higher Education sectors are critical players in the ever-important skills agenda and the UK’s subsequent economic success.
Changes in national policy, international trends and the growing relationships between employers and Institutions at all levels means that demand is ever shifting and our clients often seek to appoint candidates from other jurisdictions sectors. Coupled with the evolving nature of students as consumers and the requirement of commercial student attraction strategies, there has never been a better time to consider talent in a broader context.
How can we help you
Identifying and attracting game changing individuals is a critical part of our role and our skills in searching internationally or within commercial markets is highly sought-after, making us one of the leading firms operating at this level.
We recognise that the UK’s exit from the European Union combined with regulatory changes creates a different set of challenges for education providers. We also appreciate that this heralds changes in the sorts of talent being sought and the ways in which candidates are assessed. As such, we believe Berwick Partners’ position as a firm with strong networks across a multitude of sectors and functions places us in a perfect position to support you in tackling emergent issues pertaining to senior recruitment.
Organisations that we work with include:
- Universities internationally
- International business schools
- Educational and training charities
- Private education providers
- Sixth form colleges
- Multi-academy trusts
- Further education colleges
- Arts and specialist colleges
- Private training providers
- Awarding bodies
- Government departments, sector agencies and regulatory bodies
Roles we assist with in the field of education include:
- CEO / Principals
- Assistant / Deputy Principals
- University Heads of School and Department
- Director of Research Institutes
- Associate/ Assistant Deans
- Director of international
- Senior registry positions
- Director of student experience
- Senior Human Resources positions
- Senior Finance positions
- Senior IT and technology positions
- Senior Estates positions
- Senior Strategic Planning positions
- Senior Marketing/Student Recruitment positions