DIF Capital Partners (“DIF”) are a leading global independent investment fund manager, headquartered in Schiphol, the Netherlands. DIF currently manages €8.5 billion of assets across its alternative investment strategies in infrastructure equity and the private credit market.
Over the past few years, there has been huge growth at DIF, and this continues to accelerate internationally across the nine markets in which they operate. The need has now arisen to hire a Learning and Development Director for their London office.
DIF are looking for an experienced HR professional with international experience and who can focus on setting up a Learning and Development function for the global business. This will involve creating a more structured career path internally, partnering with external trainers and working with Line Managers to create an ongoing dialogue about people’s development. In addition, this role will lead and support with other HR activities related to the employee lifecycle such as Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation & Benefits, People Development, Training and Employee Engagement.
This senior HR role will report into the Global HR Manager and offers an exciting opportunity to deliver real change across the organisation at all levels, whilst working in an agile, friendly, and dynamic organisation.
As Learning and Development Director you will:
- Develop a DIF Academy based on DIF’s current training curriculum;
- Liaise with partners and employees concerning developmental and training needs;
- Develop and manage learning solutions (both internal and external) with regards to technical competencies, soft skills and leadership development;
- Develop a a new induction course; and
- Provide more generalist HR support.
You will have:
- Previous Learning and Development experience, ideally in an international scale up and/or partner environment;
- An experienced and proven track record in building and maintaining a training curriculum in a high performing environment;
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; and
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills, commercial acumen and gravitas.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners:
Consultant, Human Resources Practice
07989 410 205
Closing date for applications: 19th March 2021
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.