This Digital Director role is a critical ecommerce and digital delivery leadership opportunity at the heart of a privately held £1.6bn turnover, diversified industrial business. This distributed, OEM & MRO service provider has a need to deliver channel shift, embracing ecommerce and digital channels to drive increased revenues, and customer service excellence.
As a subject matter expert, The Digital Director will drive evolution and delivery of a new digital strategy focused upon championing digital first client engagement and enhanced digital sales and service capabilities. They will also influence the enabling technology strategy, and the ensuing IT enabled business change required for success.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly commercially led digital delivery leader to be a critical contributor to commercial growth, customer success through exceptional IT enabled digital and ecommerce services.
· Work with senior stakeholders from across the business to inspire, shape and deliver a digital strategy and vision, ensuring new systems, processes and customer offerings are successfully launched and adopted.
· Lead on the delivery of substantial transformational projects. Embracing digital to deliver enhanced solutions to optimise operational effectiveness to create seamless customer focused processes and services.
· Ensure robust data security within all new digital services, champion the use of data led service evolution, ensuring effective proactive security interventions.
· An impactful digital & e-commerce delivery leader. Exceptional engagement and drive to shape strategy and delivery at every level. An enthusiastic, challenging and collaborative style able to stimulate customer and colleague demand for new digital services.
· A demonstrable track record of full lifecycle digital delivery, including the underlying business systems, in support of substantial digital channel growth. A proven leader of direct and indirect, digital & technology resources, with strong people skills and the ability to quickly form effective multi-disciplinary teams.
· A digital interpreter and valuable contributor both within IT and the business, able to drive organisational change and take a wide strategic view from vision through to delivery at pace.
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.