Hallite, a company of the multi-billion global corporation Michelin, is one of the leading players in hydraulic cylinder sealing solutions. A thought leader in the fluid power industry, Hallite manufactures premium products for the off-highway, energy, mining and aerospace sectors (civil and military).
Hallite have world class production facilities, in addition to multiple technical knowledge centres and integrated distributors across the globe. The UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa region contributes about a third of income with operations centred out of Hampton, Middlesex. The business delivers excellent margins from both standardised and bespoke product applications, with significant scope for further growth.
Hallite now seek a new Sales Director to own the sales strategy for the UK, Ireland, Benelux and France. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the sales team and driving sales growth in new and existing accounts. You will:
• Lead and develop the geographically dispersed sales team of four people.
• Establish deep relationships with key individuals at major accounts, understanding their current and future business plans.
• Control your departmental budget, and drive topline, profitable growth.
• Work with the marketing function to identify industry trends, competitive products, new product and application developments.
• In collaboration with the wider management team, develop and implement new/modified product and service applications based upon your market insight.
• Identify and exploit valuable emerging markets and other sector opportunities.
• Serve as business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
• Adhere to corporate governance, and the systems and procedures in place for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety.
The Sales Director will ideally have experience of seals, either already working for a competitor, customer or a related product manufacturer. Excellent commercial leaders from other fast paced manufacturing environments will be considered if you share similar end customers.
You will have a strong, entrepreneurial spirit that will encourage and support the sales team to increase revenue and broaden Hallite’s influence in the European region. This will be a hands on role, requiring extensive travel in the UK and Europe.
• An excellent base salary, car allowance, bonus and benefits is on offer.
• You can be based from home, but frequent travel to customers and to the Head Office in Hampton, Middlesex will be required.
If you have any queries or would like more information regarding this document, please contact:
David Thomas, Partner
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?