First Ark Group is a unique social business model, aiming to provide fantastic services to our customers and life changing opportunities which will inspire people in the communities in which we work. Generating social value is at the core of everything we do and is a key ingredient of innovative formula for creating success.
We’re on a mission to deliver first class homes, products and services that enable people, places and organisations to flourish.
The Group was formed in 2012 and have grown into a diverse organisation that strives to be pioneering and innovative in the way we do business. We have added new elements to our business and our plans are for further growth, but we always stay true to our social purpose and have our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
With over 13,000 homes, hundreds of new homes being built every year and 25,000 customers - there’s lots going on.
We now seek to appoint a Director of Operations. This role will report directly to the Executive Director of Property and will be a key member of the Leadership Team.
The incoming Director of Operations will be responsible for ensuring the Group deliver first-class maintenance services, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service. Critical to success, will be the ability to work proactively and collaboratively with the wider teams, at all levels across the Group, as well as a strong understanding of investment programmes.
• An experienced maintenance professional with strong track record of delivering performance improvement.
• Knowledge and understanding of working in a maintenance environment, with a strong understanding of the issues and challenges of the social housing sector.
• Proven experience across processes and reporting to increase productivity.
• Evidence of implementing processes across compliance and health and safety.
• Evidence of driving a performance driven culture in the delivery of maintenance services.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our Housing advisor at Berwick Partners Tom Neely: 0161 498 3419 or 07384 717 939
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon Friday 31st January 2020
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?