For nearly 100 years UJIA has been building meaningful connections between the UK Jewish community and the people of Israel. Generation after generation of UK Jewry have benefitted from UJIA programmes that nurture lifelong connections to Israel, whilst in Israel itself, our educational and welfare initiatives impact tens of thousands of lives each year.
The Director of Fundraising and Marketing is a key member of the UJIA’s leadership team and will play a crucial role in developing our fundraising and marketing strategy. The post will lead our marketing, fundraising and communications resources, helping us to communicate and engage with our supporters in innovative ways and thinking of new, creative approaches to reaching a wider audience through the communication of the UJIA story.
• A track record of success in developing and delivering fundraising, income generation or business development plans.
• Strategic planning and leadership experience combined with hands-on experience of implementing fundraising/income generation and marketing activities.
• Marketing and consumer insight and expertise to exploit and promote the strength/power of the brand.
• Significant people management experience with a proven track record of leading and developing teams of people to deliver income growth.
• Creative with the ability to build on and implement innovative ideas, finding creative ways to mitigate barriers.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Sandra Hamovic on 0207 529 6332.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th January 2020
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?