Zero Waste Scotland exists to create a society where resources are valued and nothing is wasted. Their goal is to help realise the economic, environmental and social benefits of making the best use of the world’s limited natural resources. They are funded to support the delivery of the Scottish Government’s circular economy strategy and the EUs 2020 growth strategy.
Purpose of the Role
In order to bring to life; the ambitions of our new 4-year Corporate Plan, Zero Waste Scotland is embarking on a period of significant change. This is with the aim of improving our skills and driving a high-performance culture. Now that phase 1 (scoping work) has been realised; Zero Waste Scotland is looking to hire a Transformation Director for a period of 12-18 months with solid experience in business transformation to continue with this work and drive phase 2 (implementation).
• Lead on the delivery of the strategic transformation programme targets, in accordance with the mission, culture and values of Zero Waste Scotland
• Provide strategic advice and guidance to the CEO and Board, departmental colleagues, funders and external stakeholders on the delivery and the implementation of the transformation programme including any issues as they arise
• Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to ensure identified change is implemented in the most appropriate way, ensuring funder and legislative requirements are met
• Significant experience and knowledge of organisational development, tools, methodologies and legislation to support and effect sustained organisational and behavioural change.
• A demonstrable track record in major business transformation, across multi-discipline teams to create successful outcomes.
• Experience in driving transformation in a mission drive, values-based organisation
For full details on this opportunity please download and read the candidate brief below.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?