Formed in 2008, GreenSquare Group is a provider of housing, regeneration, care and support and commercial services across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. We own and manage over 11,000 properties, have a turnover of £83.8m and 600 colleagues. We are a major developer in the area, with a pipeline of 1,500 homes to be built by 2023.
We know that providing great places to a range of customers is also important. It means that both GreenSquare and the communities we serve will be sustainable and healthy. It also allows us to provide more homes and opportunities in the future by making profits to reinvest. With a new strategy recently launched, we have a clear intent to refresh the business to ensure its fitness for purpose for the future.
The Head of Performance and Business Intelligence is critical to our forward success. Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will shape GreenSquare’s approach towards strategic performance, corporate planning and data management. This role is a senior leadership position within the organisation and will play a key role in developing and implementing the performance management framework and data management activities. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of operational performance to develop meaningful and measurable KPI’s.
• An experienced professional in strategic planning and delivering those plans in partnership and in collaboration with others.
• Extensive experience of development and delivery of a data management strategy and improvement initiatives.
• Proven experience of championing the use of data and analytics across the business, generating a culture of data driven decision making and embedding those values and behaviours in the team and wider organisation.
• Solid financial acumen, able to set and manage budgets to deliver projects, programmes and corporate strategy.
• Good project and programme management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and to determine an appropriate course of action despite changing demands.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with Katherine O'Donnell at Berwick Partners +44 7736 378615 or Katherine.ODonnell@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 19th December 12 Noon
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?