Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity dedicated to rescuing and rehoming stray, unwanted or homeless cats whilst providing cat welfare education. They have a determined new strategy that requires sustainable change to deliver improved operational performance and customer engagement. Working seamlessly between strategy, change and operational delivery this is an integral part of the executive management team.
• Provide strong visionary and innovative digital leadership, owning the delivery and ongoing evolution of digital transformation.
• Be a trusted partner and provide senior influence across the organisation in its entirety, proactively identifying opportunities and embracing digital to deliver enhanced operational performance and customer engagement.
• Lead significantly across the organisation, creating a strategic vision to suit both short and long-term goals of the organisation.
• A proven transformational leader, with IT and digital expertise, and a passion for driving customer value from technology and digital investments.
• An outstanding communicator and digital delivery leader, able to manage internal and external stakeholders whilst taking a wider strategic view and producing coherent advice.
• An energetic and delivery focussed change agent with a demonstrable track record of ownership over major digital transformation and IT and Digital delivery teams.
Closing date for all application is Monday 16 September 2019.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/73140
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?