Through hands-on delivery, the Business Change & Transformation Senior Manager will create a pragmatic, sustainable and repeatable approach to effective business solution process improvement and project management. Executing delivery change at large, this role is vital to the growth of this business and will make a sustainable contribution to the ongoing success.
Working collaboratively across a dynamic, successful and rapidly growing private equity backed business, this is an exceptional change and transformation leadership opportunity.
• Working with business & IT delivery stakeholders you will be responsible for developing, overseeing and leading all Business Change activities. You will play a key role in developing strong change delivery controls and governance in all IT & business projects.
• You will provide critical oversight of all change activities ensuring close alignment of project deliverables and business objectives. Pro-active coaching and development of project managers in change management techniques will also be key to ensure the successful delivery of commercially critical business solutions.
• You will ensure optimum business stakeholder engagement to all projects. Provide strong project controls and governance for successful Business Change & Transformation delivery in support of the strategic objectives and commercial growth.
• A proven pedigree working across the full project lifecycle including business systems and process integration. You will be accustomed to supporting and enabling high profile IT enabled business change projects.
• A commercially astute change leader with advanced influencing and interpersonal skills, you will seek to drive a pragmatic structure, governance and controls into all project delivery activities.
• Energetic, focused and value-oriented, you will be an enthusiastic and credible change & transformation leader with a relentless focus upon delivery, able to influence project delivery teams and business stakeholders to new ways of working.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?