As the East Midlands’ only hospice for children and young people, Rainbows is a place where children and young people with life-limiting conditions and their families can find care and support. Our incredible team of people help with end of life care, symptom management and respite care. We're also there to support parents and siblings through their bereavements.
We are looking for an Executive Nurse: Director of Clinical Operations who will take us on this next stage of our journey as we seek to grow our services and influence even further. As with other health and social care providers, we are delivering our services in challenging times. Demographic changes, increasing demand and wider socio-economic factors all impact on service delivery.
We are committed to working together with our teams and communities to re-design services to meet these challenges and fulfil our purpose.
• As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team help shape and implement the overall Rainbows strategy
• Be accountable for the delivery of high quality clinical care, ensuring that all regulatory, legal and professional requirements are met by the organisation
• Continue to develop a culture of clinical excellence, ensuring that all care is child, young person and family-centred, culturally sensitive and appropriate for each family
• Develop partnerships working across organisational boundaries (social sector, charities and the NHS) contributing to the development of national and local initiatives
• Work in collaboration with the Director of People on workforce development, succession planning, and clinical practice development
• Registered Nurse or Registered Nurse - Child
• Substantial experience as a senior manager (health or social care and/or the Independent Sector)
• Experience of reviewing services and new service development
• A track record of strategic and operational planning
• Experience of managing a large, multi-disciplinary team
• Experience of managing clinical audit, evidence based research and quality assurance programmes
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners Sandra Hamovic: on 020 7529 6332 or Sandra.Hamovic@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd July
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?