BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has led us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab / Tech Hub in Europe that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The On-site and VIP Service Lead will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
To find out more about BMI and our digital transformation project please visit https://www.bmidigitaltransformation.com/
Reporting to the Onsite and VIP Service Owner, you will be accountable for operational excellence in service delivery across On-site and VIP service domains within the Workplace (End User) across all business units and geographies. The On-site Service Lead manages and provides all technical support to the users and facilities at the business sites. This is a key role in providing end to end Service Delivery to the sites and user base.
You will ensure operational excellence and delivery of each service component to agreed operating levels including the management of vendor services. You will allocate resources across the business sites and direct the on-site teams and vendors to manage demand and workload.
You will establish a continuous service improvement culture within the IT service and will provide the highest level of support and quality of service across all business units.
What will you be doing in the role
• You will be accountable for operational excellence in service delivery across On-site and VIP service domains delivered to all business units and geographies.
• You will ensure operational excellence and delivery of each service component to agreed operating levels including the management of vendor services.
• You will perform capacity planning and mange procedures and policies with the view to improve operational efficiency.
• You will ensure that availability, configuration, capacity, incident and problem management are in place and maintained.
• You will allocate resources across the business sites and direct the on-site teams and vendors to manage demand and workload.
• You will establish a continuous service improvement culture within the IT service and will provide the highest level of support and quality of service across all business units.
As an On-site and VIP Service Lead, you will be highly customer driven with a strong background in On-site and VIP Services. The ideal candidate will demonstrate integrity, teamwork and tenacity to deliver results in a fast changing environment.
You will also:
• Be ITIL certified or have proven experience of working in an ITIL compliant enterprise environment.
• Have significant experience of on-site team management.
• Possess strong knowledge of IT service management processes and methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of client hardware platforms, Microsoft technologies, Google G-suite, desktop tooling.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative; so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy and encourages ideas, innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Maggie Laudanska-McWeeney on 07912565353.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?