Due to increasing work with defence organisations, Celera Motion seeks a new Supplier Quality Manager to work with Government contracts. This activity is particularly focussed on the Zettlex brand, but also the wider product portfolio of Celera Motion and the Novanta Group.
You will be tasked to build a supplier quality system that meets the stringent requirements for DEFCON and DFAR flow downs, offering specific defence industry subject matter expertise. The Supplier Quality Manager will report to the Supply Chain Director and be responsible for ensuring customer contract requirements are met.
• Lead the organisation to comply with flow down requirements such as FAR, DFAR, DEFCON, PPAP, working with established compliance measures (ISO 9001, AS9100, and ISO 13485).
• Work with suppliers to develop and implement best practice that emphasises defect prevention, reduction in variation and waste; and provision of continuous improvement to meet quality standards.
• Minimise quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction while ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
• Drive continuous product and process improvements using statistical and analytical improvement tools such as six sigma and lean methodologies.
• Lead the supplier development strategy, manage key performance indicators and mitigate any commercial issues.
• Work cross functionally to define process parameters and ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet business requirements.
• Implement best in class systems for automating, controlling, and managing compliance efforts.
To be fully successful in this role you will have excellent understanding of supplier quality tools. You will bring excellent knowledge of ITAR/EAR regulations, FAR/DFAR, and DEFCON requirements with a depth of experience in supplier quality, audits and continuous improvement.
Ideally your expertise will have been developed in an electro-mechanical manufacturing organisation with a preference for Government/Military products. A highly motivated, confident self-starter, you will be well educated and have a depth of experience managing supplier quality processes in a fast-paced work environment.
The Supplier Quality Manager will be based from the Celera motion offices in Foxton, Cambridge.
An excellent base salary, performance bonus and benefits are on offer.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?