Pratham UK is Pratham’s fundraising and awareness raising arm in the UK. We support Pratham’s work on the ground through our events, programmes for young professionals and corporate and institutional partnerships. Established in the UK in 2003, we have raised over £5 million, impacting the lives of more than 35 million children.
This is a unique role for an experienced fundraiser. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to create a step change in the charity’s fundraising and shape the future direction and success of the organisation.
The candidate will have the support of a small team in London, the broader Pratham infrastructure in India / USA, and an actively engaged Board of Directors.
• To develop and implement the charity’s fundraising strategy and spearhead diversification of income streams with a particular focus on HNWIs, institutional donors and corporate support
• Widen Pratham UK’s network of new supporters and donors
• Set expenditure and income budgets to ensure good stewardship of donations
• Ensure the Charity’s fundraising and marketing activities comply with the Fundraising Code, as published by the Fundraising Regulator, and GDPR
• Educated to degree level, ideally with a relevant professional qualification in fundraising, management, business, marketing or PR
• Significant experience in development/fundraising at multi £m level across a range of income streams
• Demonstrable experience of donor acquisition, cultivation and retention
• Experience of working with high net worth individuals, including family offices
• Knowledge of institutional fundraising
• Clear understanding of the principles of maintaining a strong brand and the development of effective fundraising marketing materials
• Entrepreneurial and willing to build and develop an organisation
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners Sandra Hamovic: on 020 7529 6332 or Sandra.Hamovic@berwickpartners.co.uk or Charis Ashby on 0121 654 5941 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd July
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?