A privately held, market leading, business services group, which has experienced consistently strong levels of growth since inception. Revenues are set to hit £100m in the near future, with operations expanding internationally via further acquisitions and continued organic growth.
A critical new appointment is required to complete the Board and execute the strategic plan. As an entrepreneurial business the company requires a Finance Director with the breadth and depth to lead multiple areas, including parts of operations. The Finance & Operations Director will focus on strategy, working with the rest of the leadership team to identify and capitalise on opportunities to scale the business.
• Provide strategic and tactical support to the Board, bringing a positive approach whilst questioning to facilitate rigorous decision making.
• Lead, manage and develop the finance team, ensuring robust financial management of the group as it continues to grow. Providing the same quality of leadership to operations.
• Manage business critical projects, such as acquisitions, integrations and investments in technology and property.
• Drive profitability through commercial and operational improvements.
• A CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Director likely to have built their experience in a larger B2B or technology business, but have the attitude and flexible skill set to adapt to a dynamic SME.
• An autonomous, self-starter who will challenge the business and influence strategies and plans to support sustainable growth. We are looking for a business, not just a financial, leader who will take ownership of company challenges and lead operational areas.
• High commercial and operational financial acumen underpinned by robust technical skills. Candidates will be able to drive the strategic agenda whilst maintaining a well-controlled finance function.
• Possess the change management skills to drive projects from inception to implementation.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Amy Parkinson 0161 498 3423 or Lucy Ramsbottom on 0161 498 3418.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?