Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
As a part of T2020 Trinseo will get full control of our future management system, tailored to fit our company size and corporate initiatives. This role is the engine to turn this blueprint into reality governing all the processes for manufacturing operations, quality, EH&S, R&D and Procurement.
This role will focus on:
• Leadership to maintain Trinseo Management System tools and technology, including collaboration with other functions, to incorporate EH&S, Quality and other corporate initiatives
• In conjunction with IT, working with third-party software vendors on tool configuration and updates to meet the needs of the EH&S, Quality and Manufacturing function; managing the associated change process
• Overseeing the adoption of the Dow heritage Operating Discipline Management System from Dow to Trinseo, and the transition to a Trinseo management system which is right-sized and effective for the organization
• Managing communication related to the Management System, including tools and technology.
• Supporting the EH&S, Quality and Corporate Compliance Committee with data analysis
• Ensuring the system meets EH&S permit and compliance requirements, e.g. Responsible Care System, Process Safety Management System, ISO 14000, Operating Permit.
• Ensuring the system meets Quality certification requirements, e.g. ISO 9001, TS 16949
• People leadership for 2 specialists.
• Representing Trinseo in industry management system committees and conferences.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in a relevant management systems role ( including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and RCMS)
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
• Leadership attributes, driving performance of the team
• Provision of data management and analysis
• Strategic thinking, providing the long term direction for the management system platform
• Change orientated, able to innovate
• Customer and results focussed
The Trinseo organization needs to ensure that it has the necessary model in place to support the business and have zero business disruption whilst managing change and continuously improving. This is an opportunity to play a lead role in an exciting transformation as Trinseo develop their future management systems.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?