Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This is an exciting global role which connects across the business. The role is to provide SAP system and pricing software and work process expertise. This Specialist will be expected to have mastery level work process and systems skills and knowledge You would be accountable for applying these skills and knowledge to solve issues, establish and share best practices, and use performance and OTC (order to cash) metrics to drive continuous improvement.
This role drives continuous improvement in both individual team members´ job performance and team performance. Provides support, and actively works with the team and Team Leader to attain the next level of performance.
• Provide support in / drive rolling out changes in work processes
• Obtain in-depth knowledge of Pricing, and/or Rebate work processes (OTC)
• Transfer knowledge on Pricing, and/or Rebate work processes to all Pricing Coordinators and Customer Service, Commercial Excellence employees within Coach´s sphere of influence
• Provides continuous support and follow up to ensure adherence to the OTC work processes be an expert in understanding Metrics. By understanding Metrics, the Specialists will have the ability to identify improvement & training needs.
• Has expertise to consult with employees and team leaders on desk complexity and productivity concerns (suggest training and tools to increase productivity)
• Informs the Team Leader and the CS team on best practices and initiatives in the regular local meetings.
• Minimum Associate’s degree preferably in Engineering, IT, Finance or equivalent related field.
• Root-Cause Analysis, Six sigma certification an advantage.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in a relevant Pricing and/or Rebates Coordinator, Process Specialists, S&OP or Customer Service role
• Participated in sizable global projects.
• Coached, mentored and lead peers.
• Relevant functional experience and background in Customer Service, Credit, Information Systems and/or other OTC sub-processes.
• Expert in Root Cause Investigation to mitigate future internal and external customer problems.
• Ability to direct and/or facilitate the use of the tools, methodologies and training for defect-free performance.
• Knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by pricing & rebates. Experience in designing, documenting, implementing, and reviewing work processes.
• Proficiency using SAP/ECC. And proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong project management skills or aptitude.
• Thorough knowledge of internal and external financial and work process audit requirements.
• Strong Customer Service experience, and ability to lead a cross functional team of employees for the success of our customers and/or the work process.
• Ability to effectively design and deliver trainings to groups of various sizes. Ability to make clear, concise presentations.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?