Our client is a high growth InsurTech company with its global head office in San Francisco and its European headquarters in London. Recently, the company was acquired to become a market leading division of a multibillion-dollar group.
Today the European business is transforming what its founders have seen as a “broken” market, bringing a customer centric approach and best-in-class operations to what has been an industry lacking pace and innovation, dominated by traditional and conservative companies. Our client has introduced a market leading product, specialising in personal electronics, and partners with major European telecom operators such as T-Mobile, 3 and Telenor, as well as leading retailers like Ebay, Amazon and MediaMarkt.
The European business has been more than tripling its top line in the past couple of years and continues to grow significantly, bringing on board increasingly large partnerships. Through seamless technical integrations with their partners, our clients provide consumers with a highly differentiated, superior level of service – and partners with a valuable revenue generating offering.
The Partnerships Director owns partner relationship and has overall responsibility for accounts' top-to-bottom-line performance and development. In particular:
• Manages account relationship with Partners: pre-launch (supporting BD stage), then day-to-day and long-term/strategic, and is responsible for account P&L.
• Delivers new program launches as Project Manager.
• Drives program performance and development through constant performance oversight and scheduled reviews, sales growth initiatives (together with Marketing and Field Managers), customer service level monitoring and new product introduction, etc.
• Management and personal development of Field Managers.
• Works closely with cross-functional teams including Operations/CX, Finance, Legal/Compliance, Marketing, and other teams to introduce required changes to product and/or service.
• Drives account profitability by understanding in detail partnerships’ performance, deriving insight from data and coming up with action plans based on these findings; drives data-based change internally and externally and delivers on P&L targets.
• Ensures Partners deliver on key contractual agreements.
• Supports business development in the region.
• Is the key point of contact and reference for partners and internally regarding the Partners' programs and the local/regional market
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years of experience in a highly analytical role within retail/FMCG/consumer services; likely functions: business development, partnerships/accounts management, customer success, PMO.
• Experience of B2B channels and driving sales with a strong understanding of B2C marketing planning.
• Track record of successful internal stakeholders and client relationship management, and project management.
• Strong business/commercial acumen.
• Degree educated or above
• Fluency in a Nordics language
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated personality – likely to succeed in a tight team and on their own.
Skills & Personal Attributes
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders (senior/ junior, tech/non-tech) and represent the business externally.
• A likeness for and willingness to travel.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact our advisors at Berwick Partners; Jennie Stanford Jennie.Stanford@berwickpartners.co.uk
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?