Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
An exciting opportunity to join the T2020 Program as an Order Receipt & Handling Business Process Specialist has arisen. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Focusing on the Work Process, Systems and Technology utilized by the respective Customer Service team members in a specific geography / world area (North America/Latin America, Asia Pacific or Europe, respectively).
• Working closely with the other Work Process Specialists in other regions.
• The role acts as Area specialist for Order Receipt and Handling and covers all sub-processes (Order Readiness, Order Entry for all types of order scenarios including domestic and import/export and interarea deliveries, Consignment Stock and Vendor managed Inventory, Returns, Diversions and other order related corrections).
• Providing support and facilitating work process training for the Customer Service teams in the geography.
• Acting as second escalation point (after Super Users) within the Area Customer Service teams for break-fix issues.
• Developing and maintaining training material and work process documentation for Order Receipt & Handling.
• Acting as Area Focal Point for the implementation of major process changes and system changes and in the implementation of M&A, Divestitures, JVs, implementation of new plants, legal entities etc.
• Monitoring and tracks the KPIs related to Order Receipt & Handling for the assigned geography.
• Identifying improvement opportunities and working closely with other Area Work Process Specialists, the global Work Process Leads and local Super Users to ensure operational excellence and compliance to ISO /SOX and legal requirements.
• Minimum Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or technology field or apprenticeship / degree combined with equivalent work experience and proven track record.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Project Leader certification would be considered a plus.
• At least 5+ years of relevant operational experience in Customer Service, Commercial or Supply Chain, ideally combined with systems / work process support or training experience.
• Experience with project management and involvement in major implementation projects such as M&A, ERP system rollout / system upgrades or the like is considered a plus.
• Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Customer Service.
• Good understanding of the overall Order to Cash process and the interrelations between Order Receipt and Handling and other activities like Payment Receipt & Handling, Pricing, Logistics, Planning, etc.
• Experience in designing, documenting, implementing, and reviewing work processes.
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills as well as influence management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate value to, quickly establish trust from and form beneficial relationships with individuals and teams.
• Ability to effectively design and deliver trainings to groups of various sizes
• Proficiency using SAP/ECC and other technology and systems.
• Strong project management skills or aptitude.
• Read, write and speak English fluently. The ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese would be considered a plus, as the role will also support Latin America.
• Above all, the ability to be agile, adapt and produce in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?