Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
An exciting opportunity to join a new department and support Trinseo business objectives and help shape the culture and operations in Master Data Management. The role will include:
• Executing processes to create, change and delete relevant Financial Data – including Cost Centres, Profit Centres and General Ledger (G/L) accounts.
• During projects (New plants/ Warehouses, Company Code changes etc.) support mass changes to the Financial Data objects.
• Maintain documentation in a timely manner as directed.
• Execute daily, weekly, monthly reports to confirm quality and compliance targets are met.
• Ensure operational procedures are up to date and accessible.
• Provide financial date support during internal and external audits.
• Provide input and testing to system changes / corrections as they are developed.
• Identify/ Request process improvements to Data Management Operations.
• Participate in the discontinuation of Material codes
• Ensure the teams complete and record Audits for compliance and Internal controls.
• Support the functions (Finance Pay, IBS etc.) in responding to Audits from Internal and External Auditors and with reports for data quality.
• Participate in projects that are approved and require revised or new Financial Data Objects.
• Participate in testing changes to system functionality that affect areas with Financial Data Objects.
• Align to Data Migration project leads in major M+A activities.
• Execute Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly audit procedures and reports.
• Support the performance of Vendor and Customer Fraud Audits.
• Ensure processes in place to guarantee that Financial Data complies with International trade regulations.
• Further education/ Bachelor’s Degree is desirable but not essential.
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
• Proficient in typing skills and internet navigation skills.
• System experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of SAP/ECC and Data Governance technologies is desired.
• Sound understanding of work processes and integration requirements.
• Sound interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail (financially numerate).
• High Drive for Quality and Completeness.
• Results driven.
• Spoken and written fluency in English required.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?