Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
With Trinseo’s insourcing of the components in the Dow / Trinseo MOSA, there is a requirement to understand and design the organizational and operating model for Master data. Business Services from The Dow Chemical Co. include services to manage several master data objects. These objects are key to the efficient and effective operation of the Trinseo SAP ECC system and support accurate Business reporting. Data objects include Material, Customer, and Vendor, Service masters, Cost Centers, Profit Centers and G/L accounts. Analysis proposes a small, globally managed data group to provide the processes, technologies and resources to manage these. The Global Financial Data Process Lead role will be guided by four key principles:
• Delivering and maintaining sustainable data accuracy.
• Establishing processes to manage the data quality for relevant Financial Data objects, Hierachies and Geo-Political data structures to top Decile performance based on external benchmarks.
• Designing and Managing the specific data processes to ensure compliance to internal and external controls and regulations.
• Leading and Executing projects to maintain Quality, Compliance and support Business Growth Objectives.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Business finance or Finance related field.
• Alternatively 15+ years of SAP Implementation in the Finance disciplines and an associate degree.
• 6+ years’ experience in a relevant SAP based finance / implementation role.
• Alternatively 10+ years implementing / support SAP Finance data.
• Strong enterprise business acumen, knowledge and understanding of work processes performed by Finance.
• Experience in designing, documenting, implementing, and improving work processes.
• Strong project management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate value to, quickly establish trust from and form beneficial relationships with individuals and teams.
• Proficiency using SAP/ECC and other technology and systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Read, write and speak English. Additional language skills may be required based on location.
• Above all, the ability to be agile, adapt and produce in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?