Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership. We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success. We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
An exciting opportunity to join a new department and support Trinseo business objectives and help shape the culture and operations in Finance:
• Ongoing support contact for all Hanse Orga issues (automated cash application tool embedded in SAP ECC).
• Create/update AutoBank rules in order to automatically process bank statements loaded into SAP ECC and reduce the manual effort.
• Lead the installation of new Hanse Orga releases.
• Train all finance functions on the use of the Hanse Orga AutoBank application.
• Resolve Hanse Orga AutoBank issues.
• Work with Security on new AutoBank transactions & authorization objects for new releases
• Work with Hanse Orga vendor on new functionality and new enhancements.
• Evaluate and improve existing AutoBank rules, in order to improve efficiency.
• Ongoing research on new functionality in Hanse Orga application.
• Ensure effective internal controls.
• Support internal and external audit requests.
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in a relevant Finance role.
• Understanding of the regional work processes in Customer to Cash.
• Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills.
• Team player but with demonstrated ability to work independently and with teams across
• various locations.
• Ability to effectively design and deliver training to groups of various sizes.
• Proficiency using SAP/ECC, Hanse Orga, and other technology systems.
• Strong project management skills or aptitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Read, write and speak English.
• Above all, the ability to be agile, adapt and produce in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Spoken and written fluency in English is required.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?