This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a critical role in the ‘to-be’ organisation at Trinseo – a unique chance to really shape the delivery of EH&S services for a major player in the Chemicals sector. You will work to improve EH&S performance, reduce risk, ensure compliance and increase sustainability at facilities across the region. A practical, hands-on, cooperative and collaborative approach to evaluating opportunities and executing solutions.
• Working in a highly visible EH&S role across the region; interacting with operating technicians, engineers, technical and operational leaders, and senior leaders
• Providing advance communication to business leaders regarding potential regulatory impacts
• Interpreting regional EH&S regulations and identifying/assessing options to meet regulatory requirements to improve performance
• Developing implementation plans and apply changes for new and changed EH&S regulations in the region
• Working to implement or optimize state-of-the-art EHS software, work processes, standards and procedures to further improve performance
• Opportunities to travel extensively in the region and occasionally around the world
Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called the T2020 Program, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
• B.Sc. Chemical Engineering (or equivalent degree)
• 5 years’ experience in highly automated chemical processing facility (or similar practical operational experience)
• A sincere and passionate interest in safety in the workplace and environmental soundness
• Exercises good judgment, excellent people skills, a solution orientation, and a willingness to learn
• Ability to motivate and influence through clear communications in all mediums – email, WebEx, in person – in English and German
• Familiarity with basic EHS standards, practices, and management systems
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?