Peaks & Plains is an ambitious and dynamic, profit for purpose housing provider based in North West England. They are committed to transforming the social and physical landscape for the communities and individuals that they work with, providing excellent homes and services to their customers.
The new Five Year Plan puts ‘the customer’ as the key area of focus for the organisation. The Head of Customer Experience is a new role that has been introduced to design and deliver the Customer Experience culture across the business, improving customer satisfaction through better understanding of Peaks & Plains’ customers, whilst transforming the business from process to judgement based decision making and implement the transformational change necessary within the Income, New Tenancy, Tenancy sustainment, Estates Teams and Legal Officer.
Peaks & Plains are looking for someone with significant experience of customer relations within a business and/or sector that is wholly customer centric.
The core elements of the role are below:
• Re-define the relationship with the customer through the development of a customer charter.
• Understand customer demands and expectations and ensure regular customer engagement and feedback.
• Define the allocations strategy and workflows to support a segmented allocations policy.
• Development of a Customer Experience culture across the organisation.
• Development of the leadership capability across the team.
• To deliver continuous improvement across all Customer Services.
The successful candidate will have a track record in identifying and delivering on customer service strategies. They will have worked in a culture that is customer focused and would have developed and led teams. A person who is fully transparent, upfront and honest restless in approach, challenging of established practises but with a “one team” ethos would best suit Peaks & Plains. Exposure to the social housing sector is not a prerequisite.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Ben Ingram on 020 7529 6301 or Katherine O’Donnell on 0121 654 5901
Closing date for applications: 12pm, 25th January 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?