Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at target="_blank">https://t2020.trinseo.com
The purpose of this job is to support Trinseo business objectives by:
• Assuring the delivery of Trinseo’s materials to our stocking locations safely, on-time, undamaged, and with the right paperwork.
• Effectively managing the input and processing of stock orders to ensure timely shipments and administer logistics transactional movements including logistics changes and exceptions requiring special arrangements.
• Handling both normal stock transfer orders and other order scenarios, e.g. Exchange, Swap and Toll (EST).
• Resolving order management, logistics and documentation issues for the internal orders quickly with the appropriate action taken.
• Managing the performance and resolving issues for the two documentation groups, in Hong Kong and Singapore, for preparing and sending shipping documents according to customers’ order requirement.
• Keeping documentation records for compliance with various auditing purposes and record retention requirements
• Monitoring logistics costs for accuracy.
• Driving improvements through identification of work process improvements, root cause investigations, and reporting / data analysis.
• Providing effective and timely communication across internal and external partners.
• Additional responsibility for management of coordination of logistics activities related to MPC import processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, or Technology related field is preferred. However, individuals with other qualifications will be considered (e.g., other relevant education).
• 2 years’ experience in a relevant service role (e.g. Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Customer Service, Finance, or Supply Chain disciplines).
• Managing multiple and conflicting priorities.
• Effective problem solving.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Follow through to resolution.
• Meeting business service standards.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Spoken and written fluency in English and local Chinese required
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?