L&Q are rethinking how they work. They are seeking an architectural expert to drive and shape technology transformation and digitally enabled change. The successful candidate will be a Senior Leader, able to contribute to the wider Technology and Digital Leadership Team.
L&Q is a regulated charitable Housing Association and one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. L&Q have a pragmatic approach; combining strong business sense, sensible, credible standardised technology choices, linked to defined operational outcomes and solid customer service.
• As a part of the Technology Leadership Team, will work with business and technology stakeholders at every level, shaping and leading substantial technology and digitally enabled change
• Will report into the Group Technology and Digital Director, and lead a team which includes Solution Architects as well as a Data and Integration Architect
• Will maximise the best practice of technology across the business whilst aligning L&Q’s goals and ambitions
• Will drive architectural excellence in business driven functionally through exploitation of digital solutions embracing the full Microsoft solution Stack
• Energetic, flexible and business aligned, whilst able to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
• Effective communicator able to share and embed pragmatic architecture processes, controls and governance into Technology and Digital vision and delivery
• Forward thinking and able to drive innovation, architecture definition, strategy, governance and assurance
• Providing architectural leadership within the broad area of Technology – identifying and recommending new technologies, tools and techniques to translate into robust ‘agile’ delivery
• A cloud and digital native with strong knowledge of Microsoft Stack (Azure, D365, O365, Analytics, etc.)
Closing date for applications: 5th February 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?