This exciting newly defined role offers a unique opportunity to work as an integral part of a greenfield team – building something ‘from the ground up’ and utilising fresh, new technologies. The successful candidate will be part of a new and growing global IT function for Trinseo - therefore the prospect of truly driving innovation and creating real value is inherent in the role.
The Application Development Architect will architect, design, construct, and implement non-SAP IT strategic solutions for the Trinseo enterprise centered around various technologies including cloud-based solutions.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field; advanced degree preferred
• 4 - 7 years of hands on experience of SAP ERP development across ECC, BW/BI, GRC and Netweaver stack.
• Experience implementing solutions in Record to Report (Finance), Customer to Cash (Order-to-Cash), Source to Pay (Purchasing), Make (EHS and Production), Fulfill and Deliver (Material Movement) and Enterprise Data Management functions of SAP ECC 6.0 or higher.
• Understanding of SOX controls as applicable to software solutions and process controls.
• SAP Certifications will be an advantage.
• SAP HANA, UI5, SAP OOO, Web Dynpro for JAVA/ABAP will be an added advantage.
• Experience working with Fiori, NetWeaver Gateway, BW/BO, HEC, SAP Cloud Platform.
• Experience working with ABAP CDS (core data services) and database procedures is a plus.
• Works with SAP Basis and IT Shared Services teams on topics such as capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, system monitoring.
Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?