This is an exciting technology leadership opportunity to create the business systems landscape for a world leading company.
The SAP LE (Fulfil to Deliver) Solution Architect will architect, design, construct, and implement SAP strategic solutions for the Trinseo enterprise cantered around various technologies including cloud-based solutions, this includes:
• Provides solution architect support for Logistics and Business processes. Key processes supported will be inbound / outbound logistics, Import / Export processes and carrier / freight forwarder and 3PL management using tools like EDI , SAP logistic execution module, analytics, SAP GTS and SaaS applications like Elemica and GVP.
• Support and interface with key stakeholders in supply chain processes, spanning across Order Management, Procurement, Logistics, carriers, freight forwarders and 3PLs.
• Use extensive Supply Chain business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field; advanced degree preferred.
• Must have 7+ years of experience implementing complex enterprise class Logistics Solutions across the inbound and outbound procurement and fulfilment processes.
• Desired - Extensive implementation experience in 3PL shipments integration, transportation management systems, freight payment and management systems, track and trace systems.
• Must have detailed knowledge of SAP ECC SD / MM/ LE and financial integration.
• Desired - Knowledge of movement types, EDI Messages with 3PL partners, integration of inbound and outbound messages for logistics applications.
• Must have strong business process knowledge of complex high tech supply chain at a global scale.
• Must have proven track record of delivery and leading large scale SAP ERP solutions across the Supply Chain domain.
• Must have the ability to understand and translate business requirements into functional specifications.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?