A truly exciting opportunity for a Corporate Finance Director (CFD hereafter) to own the capital markets/ treasury strategy for a dynamic, growing and hugely ambitious organisation within the real estate sector.
An integral part of the European leadership team, the CFD will bring a proven pedigree of successful hands-on treasury management and debt origination, supported by operational leadership skills.
This business is a market leader in the real estate sector. It has a reputation for strong performance, ambitious growth, and is seeking to drive competitive advantage, commercial agility and operational excellence.
Based in the London HQ the CFD will be responsible for the debt origination and treasury management for all the European businesses and funds.
With a treasury operations manager leading on day to day treasury activity the focus of the CFD will be delivering the required capital at the right time to facilitate growth and maximise opportunity. The CFD will need to own key relationships across the business to ensure an ‘ahead of the curve’ approach to financing is in place.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Debt origination
• Debt management
• Lender relationships
• Deal support
• Acquisition support
• Treasury operations
A dynamic, commercial yet grounded and personable corporate finance leader.
To be considered candidates will:
• Hold an appropriate corporate finance / treasury qualification
• Have a deep understanding of financing and treasury (5-10 years’ experience), this could be gained within commerce or from within a lender, but it must include clear evidence of debt raising – owning the end to end process
• Have some Real Estate experience – preferred NOT essential
• Have excellent external relationships management skills and ideally a network of banks and other key lenders across Europe
• Detail orientated in nature with a desire to improve process and ‘the way business is done’. Proactive in role but also in terms of contribution and desire to engage the broader business. An experienced leader who enjoys developing a team
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.