- Establish a highly functioning rational design group.
- Lead the design, characterization and developability of bi/multispecific antibodies.
- Lead the development of innovative solutions to engineer and characterize antibodies and novel antibody formats.
- Lead Fc engineering projects.
- Guide scientists and team to address complex processes and transition leads for industrialization.
You will have substantial scientific knowledge and a practical experience in protein design, protein biophysical characterization and antibody developability assessment.
The company will heavily rely on your proven leadership skills in guiding and mentoring principal scientists, research officers, and associates learning along the way from vast accumulated in-house knowledge and thus making a significant impact.
Education & Desired Experience:
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology or related fields with relevant industrial experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with making T cell and/or other immune cell engagers is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in protein engineering, protein expression, protein-protein interaction techniques, protein structure, and biophysical methods. Experience with Fc engineering is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing research technicians and PhD scientists.
- Demonstrated experience with bioinformatics and 3D antibody modelling techniques.
- Good understanding of the Biologics Drug Discovery process from idea to IND and beyond.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Consultant, Life Sciences Practice
+ 44 (0)161 498 3424
Closing date: 3rd January 2020
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?