E.ON UK is part of the world’s largest privately-owned, global energy firm. Employing over 9,000 people within UK and serving five million customers, E.ON aim to deliver cleaner, more efficient energy. E.ON continues to strive to be the trusted energy partner for their customers by making energy simpler to understand and by offering innovative services and technologies.
Reporting the Business Change & Technology Director, you will play an integral role to shape the digital business strategy whilst enhancing the customer vision and operation for the UK.
• A key decision maker and significant member of the new BC&T leadership team. To own the PMO function, technical product team, business analysis and solutions delivery resources to deliver against core and wider business objectives.
• Provide expert technical knowledge within the Solutions Delivery function through the successful alignment of project and programme investments, ensuring all technology and solution project and programme delivery is to time, budget and scope.
• Identify and proactively seek out opportunities to create competitive advantage, commercial growth and performance improvement through enhanced information systems & digital services.
• An energetic, commercially aligned business facing leader with a proven track record of large-scale, IT and technical delivery across a multifaceted and highly outsourced environment.
• A voice of challenge to stakeholders and business partners to ensure optimal solutions and effective delivery of IT and technology enabled change; Waterfall and Agile confident, able to adapt and tailor both tone and approach.
• An established customer-focused campaigner, able to consolidate and simplify complexity whilst thriving on ambiguity.
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?