• The Head of Group Finance will be responsible for leading the Group Finance Function, ensuring that this global, US listed business meets all financial reporting requirements (internal and external), and is compliant with Sarbanes Oxley.
• The Head of Group Finance will be required to deputise for the CFO on occasion, and project manage business critical projects and support further growth (both organically and through acquisition).
• Credibly represent the business, both internally to Board and Audit Committee, and externally to auditors, investor relations, lawyers, insurers and banks.
• ACA qualified finance professional with relevant PQE and appropriate technical experience in either a global business of scale or a leading accounting firm.
• Excellent technical expertise of US GAAP, consolidations, internal/external Group financial reporting, SEC reporting and significant experience of Sarbanes Oxley and robust financial control.
• The leadership skills to manage Group finance, be a leader in the wider finance function and manage business projects.
How to Apply
Please email your application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners:
Amy Parkinson, Principal
email@example.com / 0161 498 3423
Closing date for applications: 21st November 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?