Our client is a leading B2B designer and manufacturer of specialist metal components and products. Privately-owned, it has a niche technical capability, and a highly-skilled workforce, which has enabled it to work with an impressive array of blue-chip customers in a broad range of markets.
With a recently-built, and state-of-the-art production site and showroom, the company is performing well. Importantly, it has the potential to grow significantly over the coming years.
They are now looking to appoint an experienced and commercially-led business leader to succeed the current Managing Director, and to continue the development and growth of this successful organisation.
• You will have full P&L responsibility for a technically-unique multi-channel SME business, which is profitable and has a strong balance sheet.
• The key objective is to grow the company’s sales and profitability, through the development and implementation of its commercial strategy. Enabling the organisation to adopt a more digitally-led approach to marketing will be a primary goal.
• This will be a hands-on and customer-facing position, in which you will have the opportunity to lead and develop a well-regarded business, and a loyal and highly experienced team.
• You will be a proven and accomplished sales-led business leader with a demonstrable track record of success within an industrial manufacturing environment. Customer-facing, you will understand how to lead and develop an established business by enhancing its commercial strategy and digital marketing capability.
• Possessing good financial management skills, including working knowledge of P&L, cash flow and balance sheets, you will be a proven leader, coach and relationship manager with drive, pace and tenacity.
• A hands-on individual, you will be comfortable and experienced in working in an SME-sized business, with the ability to thrive in a highly autonomous role.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Partner & Practice Head – Manufacturing & Engineering
D: 0113 386 8525
M: 07718 601322
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?