The incoming AD of Assets and Investment will drive a holistic approach to strategic asset investment; ensuring that we deliver the right level of financial return and customer value from our investment. You will lead our approach to asset growth, ensuring we continue to partner effectively and position ourselves as a partner of choice across the public and private sectors.
Critical to your success, will be your unerring focus on thriving communities and passion for customer outcomes. We expect the appointed candidate to challenge the status quo, and use our sector leading business intelligence to drive commercially led decision making to ensure excellent outcomes for us and our customers.
• Deliver strong financial performance of our property assets and drive our significant asset investment programme.
• Responsible for devising, implementing and monitoring the Asset Management Strategy and associated policies and plans, initiating and delivering an agreed stock condition programme directly and through partnerships.
• Provide the leadership in the management of First Choice Homes Oldham and property portfolio in a way that delivers First Choice Homes Oldham Corporate Plan.
• Proven track record of success in leading service improvement and delivery at a senior level within Housing in the public and private sectors.
• Thorough understanding of strategic asset management and improving systems and processes to deliver efficiencies, whilst improving the customer experience.
• Experience of successful leadership and management at a senior level in a customer focussed environment.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/73430
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Tom Neely +44 7384717939 or Tom.Neely@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 2nd September 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?