BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The Integration Architect - CPI, will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Architecture the Integration Architect - CPI will be responsible for ensuring the design of the SAP S4/Hana environment is compatible with the rest of the ecosystem, including SAP Cloud and other cloud systems.
What will you be doing in the role
• The Integration Architect – CPI will design complex integration solutions in SAP platform including: S/4 HANA, SAP Business Suite, Workday, Ariba and C4C and Hybris E-Commerce.
• Be an expert in integration technologies including SAP Cloud Platform Integration, or other Integration technologies (Mulesoft).
• Responsible for integrating SAP Cloud platform integration in Hybrid landscape (Cloud and On-premise) and to non-sap legacy systems
• Lead team to design/develop interfaces. Able to scope, plan, and estimate and resource integration solutions. This may/will include project management, system landscape Management, solution design, coding, testing, documentation, internal delivery, and support
• You will be expected to proactively identify and discover trends and innovations in technology, which are relevant to BMI group. .
The Integration Architect - CPI will be an outstanding communicator and relationship builder, with experience of and strength in key stakeholder management. You’ll be good at ascertaining key business process requirements, identifying appropriate technical design and disseminating information to ensure solution and technology design work together harmoniously.
• Experience in implementing SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) – both pre-built content and implementation of custom interfaces to Non-SAP applications.
• Strong delivery skills in a team lead role demonstrated on multiple full life cycle implementation
• Experience integrating with, Ariba, C4C and Hybris – E Commerce
• Exposure to S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud integration Platform (highly desirable)
• Demonstrable experience in SAP PO (BPM and BRM) is not essential but would be an advantage
• Working knowledge of EDI is not essential, but would be an advantage
• Experience of SAP API Management would be a plus.
• Ability to work with senior customer technical and non-technical staff including programme managers, Enterprise Architects, and business process owners.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?