Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
These exciting and newly created Pricing Coordinator roles are responsible for inputting pricing into the system, and for resolving price and payment discrepancies. They will also be responsible for rebates/subsequent compensation (sub-comp) activities as defined per the work processes.
The role interacts with the Commercial Organization, Marketing and Customer Service and AR teams to provide the desired service level to our customers. Incumbents are responsible to perform price input, resolve price and payment discrepancies and ensuring quality entry and management of customer and transactional across systems (SAP, Pricing approval workflow software, pricing performance dashboards and reporting tools, data warehouse, business data warehouse, advance excel, etc.) You will be focussed on achieving operational excellence in the pricing processes, ensuring SOX compliance, increasing customer satisfaction by reducing pricing errors and reducing amount of credit/debit notes).
• University degree preferably in Engineering, IT, Finance or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in Pricing
• Additional experience in Customer Service and S&OP roles are of advantage
• Fluent in English and German
• Enthusiastic personality with self-motivation, willingness to help and serve others, interest to constantly learn
• Excellent service attitude and outstanding communication skills
• Good project management and analytical skills
• An affinity to technology and systems, with good attention to detail and the ability to handle datasets.
• Ability to work in team setting while managing independent responsibilities
• Interpersonal effectiveness to interact with internal clients and external customers
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
• Familiarity of pricing and rebate techniques ideally in the chemicals industry
• Display accountability, initiative for action, ability to remove road blocks and capability to work independently to achieve results
• Contribute to the teams output through collaboration, participation, critical thinking, and a commitment to the Customer Experience
• Ability to work in matrix organizations
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?