BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The SAP Integration Lead will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the Head of Application Services, the SAP Integration Lead will be accountable for operational excellence in service delivery across the Integration layer for SAP, Global Platforms and Local Applications, aligned regionally, functionally and also to Service lines.
You will also be responsible for driving the Integration rationalisation as a key work-stream with Application Rationalisation, including the rationalisation of the existing supplier portfolio.
What will you be doing in the role
• As this Integration Service Owner, you will be ensuring 24x7 availability of Integration services across multiple time-zones, to ensure BMI are able to carry out core business processes.
• You’ll be accountable for the effective resolution of all incidents and service requests assigned to the Integration Service and will be involved in crisis and critical incident situations.
• With multiple vendor resources managed by you, you will participate in the vendor selection process, manage the day to day activities of the Integration Services vendors and have responsibility for the operational governance of vendors and partners.
• You will also be responsible for managing the Integration operational budget as well as building strong partnerships with senior leaders across the business, acting as a senior escalation point for business impacting Integration service issues.
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
• The SAP Integration Lead will be someone who thrives when presented with a big challenge in order to use their exceptional problem solving and prioritising skills.
• You will have extensive experience and a proven track record in Integration or Application management across a diverse application portfolio in a large and complex global IT function.
• Equally as important, are your personal qualities; you will be someone who is able to perform in complex and ambiguous environments whilst helping shape the future culture and direction of the business.
• Along with your experience of working in a transformational environment, your sound judgment and demonstrated track record working with multi-vendor IT sourcing environments will stand you in good stead.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?