BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The SAP Integration Lead will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the SAP Centre of Excellence Lead, the SAP Functional Lead (Source/Procure to Pay) will be responsible for transforming the as-is state from SAP functional alignment to business process alignment for the Source to Pay business process and for establishing the Business Process Services capability.
This service owner will be accountable for operational excellence for all functional and technical elements that contribute to their respective SAP service.
What will you be doing in the role
• As this SAP service owner for Source/Procure to Pay, you will be ensuring 24x7 availability of your relevant SAP service across multiple time-zones and all that goes with it to ensure BMI are able to carry out core business processes.
• Subsequently, this service owner will be accountable for operational excellence in service delivery, ensuring that the E2E solutions are fit for purpose and efficient, as well as acting as the design authority for small changes that streamline the process and stop repeat incidents.
• Actively participating in the transformation of the SAP ecosystem, this service owner will be responsible for building strong partnerships with senior leaders and will act as the senior escalation point for business impacting the relevant SAP process service issues.
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
• You will naturally possess the extensive experience required in SAP CoE management roles with proven experience of application operations in a large and complex global IT organisation delivered by 3rd party supplier.
• Strong functional and technical knowledge in the relevant functional process area (Source/Procure to Pay) and secondary knowledge of other process areas such as CRM, Supply Chain, FICO, SD, LE etc. would also be useful.
• If you’ve had previous experience in transforming from SAP functional alignment in application management to end-to-end process alignment, this would be extremely beneficial.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?