BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The SAP Service Owner (Hire to Retire) will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the SAP Centre of Excellence Lead, the SAP Access and Security Service Owner will be accountable for operational excellence across the live and non-live SAP landscape in managing SAP Access and Control capability as well as the vendor team supporting SAP Access and Controls.
What will you be doing in the role
• As the SAP Access and Security Service Lead, you will be ensuring 24x7 availability of access to the Live SAP Landscape across multiple time-zones and all that goes with it to ensure BMI are able to carry out core business processes.
• Building strong partnerships with senior leaders across the business and providing effective subject matter expertise, support and assurance to BMI Group regions will be an important aspect of the role, lying at the heart of the IT function within the emerging global organisation.
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
• You will naturally possess strong specialist expertise required in SAP Security and Controls, with proven experience of managing access and controls within Global SAP environments.
• Equally as important are your leadership qualities; you will be a transformational leader and a visionary – someone who is able to perform in complex and ambiguous environments whilst helping shape the future culture and direction of the business.
• Along with your experience of taking an organisation on a journey of technical transformation, your sound judgment and demonstrated track record of applying it in a SAP Centre of Excellence, having led SAP access rationalization and optimisation, is vital.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Hayley Hufton on 07811 976 360
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?