BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab / Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The Customer Service Manager North will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
We are currently looking for an IT Customer Service Manager (Northern Regions - including UK & Ireland and Nordics) to be based in Malmo, Sweden.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT customer relationship specialist to utilise their skills and experience to drive service improvement programmes in our Service Delivery functions.
What will you be doing in the role
• You will be the single point of contact and accountability for business units and geographies regarding all IT services
• Monitor cost of current services and future roadmaps for new service provision
• Own the overall Service Improvement Plan, collaborating with Business Partners and Service Owners globally to deliver a focus on service excellence
• Understand customer perception and create improvements
• Create reports/KPIs to enable the business to monitor and measure performance, cost, efficiency and risk to live operation
• Provide root cause analysis and action plans for critical incidents and communicate updates to business stakeholders
• Set service delivery agenda and understand service improvements for specified function
• Chair regular service reviews and present to management as required
• Monitor service performance trends working with service desk and service reporting
• The ideal candidate will be degree educated and able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills along with commercial acumen
• You will have a highly customer driven approach with the ability to forge relationships with senior stakeholders, managing their expectations on technical and non-technical issues
• You will have the ability to influence and build strong relationships at senior level in the business and externally
• You will be an experienced customer relationship specialist with a broad spectrum of IT knowledge across multiple technologies to fulfil and meet the expectations of the customer and BMI
• Able to demonstrate leadership in a global/matrix team environment with geographically dispersed teams and IT service suppliers, driving exceptional customer service and high performance
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Maggie Laudanska- McWeeney on 07912 565 353
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?