The role of IT Business Partner is paramount in connecting the Business with IT, facilitating rapid sharing of information, ideas and learning across the business.
With 150 production sites in Europe, IT Business Partner for Manufacturing will play a critical part in shaping the technology and digital strategy and ensuring the successes of ongoing initiatives. Holding a unique position in the business, IT Business Partner will have an all-around view of the business strategy and an opportunity to play a key role in defining tactical and long-term IT strategies for the group.
Purpose of the role
• The IT Business Partner – Manufacturing (MBP) will act as an Ambassador of the Group IT function with the business leadership, building strong partnerships and ensuring consistent value is delivered.
• Through proactive engagement with the business, the MBP will play a critical role in shaping the projects portfolio and ensuring prioritisation maps are in line with the Business and Digital Transformation agenda of the group.
• In order to facilitate the long-term business strategy, the MBP will make sure the right business capabilities are built and enabled by technology.
• Through building strong partnerships with key IT stakeholders, the MBP will ensure the IT function is well perceived and understood by the business making sure IT and the business are strategically aligned.
• A leader with strong interpersonal skills and executive engagement experience capable of fostering a successful partnership with a business function. An ability to inspire and motivate others is crucial to success.
• Solid program management skills. Capable of operating in a matrix mode across geographies, functions and IT capabilities.
• To facilitate smooth communication between business and IT, the role requires an ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple, clear language.
• Having a strategic mind-set is important as this will allow you to support the prioritisation effort and ensure re-use and standardisation initiatives.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?