BMI is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. They are a dynamic organisation, housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
BMI believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art. This thinking has led to a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see the BMI group offering truly innovative products and services direct to end consumers; households and private property owners.Reporting to the Service Delivery Director, the BMI Group are seeking to appoint a business focused and experienced Head of IT Vendor Performance responsible for ensuring operational excellence across all application, infrastructure and service management domains.
• Will own the entire supplier management relationship, post signature, optimising compliance and performance whilst mitigating risk and injecting pace or focus with the vendor within the declared cost envelope.
• Will collaborate with and hold individual internal IT service owners accountable for ensuring vendor performance activity is aligned to business priorities.
• Perform strategic needs analysis, consolidation and rationalisation of vendors including supplier evaluation, negotiation of service related targets and contract execution for managed service providers.
• A well-rounded and commercially astute leader, able to embrace ambiguity with strong influencing skills with the ability to contribute to the bigger picture.
• A solution led communicator; able to build value based relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver continuously improved commercial service performance.
• A proven track record of excellence in the management of significant and complex IT sourcing and outsourcing relationships, including the use and evolution of performance management mechanisms.
Closing date for applications: 18th December 2018
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?