Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber – a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This is a great opportunity to be part of the transformation at Trinseo and to be a key member of the Global Logistics Operation. The role will report into the Regional Integrated Business Services Leader with a dotted line into the Global Logistics Director, with a remit spanning their NAA operations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Be accountable for the regional logistics strategy in conjunction with regional business and IBS leadership.
• Deliver improvement of Trinseo’s logistics cost and quality to serve, system support, and process management by implementing strategic and local improvement projects.
• In conjunction with Regional Functional and Process & Systems Specialists be responsible for driving regional logistics safety, service, cost and budget performance.
• Provide leadership for the regional logistics service coordination organisation.
• Set local logistics goals and metrics consistent with functional goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, logistics, supply chain, finance, or a technology related field. Individuals with other relevant qualifications and experience will be considered.
• 6+ years’ experience in a relevant service role (e.g. Procurement, Customer Service, or Supply Chain disciplines) preferred. Work experience in the chemical, safety or transport industries is a plus.
• Process thinker.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail (esp. in transactional processes.)
• Results driven.
• Service and safety focus.
• SAP experience.
• Previous leadership experience.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?