• Lead and drive the business of TEC and sell the orchestra to promoters, agents and festivals in the UK, USA, Europe and beyond
• Work with the Board and others to maximise fundraised income from non-concert sources
• Represent the orchestra publicly, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and ensure that TEC is well marketed
• Explore and develop partnerships, relationships and new ways of working which will bring TEC into fresh areas, helping it grow in new directions.
• Dynamic, experienced and highly motivated with proven ability as a salesperson
• Proven leadership and management skills
• Well-developed strategic, communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability in fundraising
• A broad knowledge and passion for classical music and the classical music market.
Closing date for applications is midnight Monday 26th November 2018.
The English Concert is an equal opportunities employer.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?