H+H UK Ltd is a successful and highly-profitable manufacturer of innovative building products, and a subsidiary of a listed European manufacturing group. With annual sales approaching £100m, H+H UK operates from 3 factories, with 2 on the same site, supplying the major house-builders and builders’ merchants.
Respected for its high levels of service, innovation, environmental awareness, and product quality, the organisation has a highly-regarded leadership team and benefits from extensive investment in its plants.
The business is now seeking to appoint a proven manufacturing leader, with a track record of success within a continuous process manufacturing sector, to lead and develop its manufacturing function and team. Both H+H UK, and its parent group, are ambitious for growth, and as such this is an ideal time to join the organisation.
• Reporting to the UK Managing Director, and, as a member of the UK Board of Directors, you will have responsibility for 3 large continuous process production sites, and 200 employees. You will lead all aspects of factory operations including production, maintenance, and quality, whilst at the same time seeking to continuously improve all manufacturing activities across the sites.
• Lead, develop and strengthen the existing management team, and introduce new ways of working to sites that are traditional in their outlook and culture. Develop and implement capital investment programmes to upgrade the production facilities and address the changing business environment.
• Through your hands-on approach, you will play an active role in developing the efficiency and reliability of the sites, creating more modern and responsive manufacturing facilities - whilst maintaining and developing their quality output. As such, you will have the opportunity to make a significant positive change to the business.
• Of graduate calibre, you will be an experienced manufacturing leader with a comprehensive understanding of manufacturing processes and continuous improvement. With experience of a continuous process manufacturing environment, you will thrive on the pursuit of best in class customer service and operational excellence.
• You will have the maturity and character to lead and develop an experienced management team, and to introduce new ways of working to a business that is traditional in its approach. As such, you will be a strong communicator and a positive agent of change, with the necessary cultural experience to thrive within an international organisation.
• This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful, growing and ambitious manufacturer with a highly-regarded brand – where you will have the autonomy to make a significant and positive contribution to its leadership and ongoing development.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Catherine Osman on 0121 654 5902.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?