Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
The Senior IT Business Analyst position is the strategic relationship owner, primary point of contact, and the IT planning lead for the Technology and Innovation business area. This exciting, newly created role will be the conduit IT partner with the Business areas, IT Executives, Solution / Application Architects, Engineering, Business Process and Business Planning leaders to create an actionable roadmap for the solutions and work that the IT teams will deliver. This role is responsible for the intake, assessment, implementation and/or disposition of new capability requests as they relate to Trinseo’s Research and Development and Technical Services and Development functions. It will be outcome-driven, ensuring that technology is an enabler for the business in their efforts to meet and exceed strategic objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business analyst position within an IT environment
• Experience collaborating with design / development teams, internal or external and experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• Diverse experience in multiple functional areas (e.g., business intelligence, vendor management, procurement, sales, payroll, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, design-to-deploy) and hands on experience in leading user acceptance testing
• Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation preferred
• Exposure to third party ERP solutions (e.g., SAP, Oracle) a plus
• Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile)
• English language fluency is mandatory
• Manages ambiguity well. Has a global outlook and develops local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
• Demonstrates strong listening, communications, alliance-building, negotiation, conflict management and influencing skills
• Strong enterprise business acumen
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?