Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This position plays a critical role in maintaining EH&S compliance at facilities across the region by interpreting regional EH&S regulations, identifying options to meet regulatory requirements, and developing implementation plans in conjunction with the Responsible Care Leaders (RCLs) and EH&S Coordinators.
• Providing advance communication to business leaders re: potential regulatory impacts;
• Interpreting regional (e.g., country, city) EH&S regulations and identifying/assessing options to meet regulatory requirements
• Developing implementation plans for new and changed EH&S regulations in the region
• Working with the wider EH&S function to apply changes to management system documents/requirements and compliance tasks, as needed.
• Driving implementation and early adoption of the new EAT, MOC, CTT and OPD tools
• Global remit for one or more EH&S processes/programs, depending on the specific expertise of the successful candidate
• B.Sc Chemical Engineering (or equivalent)
• 5 to 10 years of EH&S experience with a robust mixture of:
• Regional EH&S (regulatory) expertise
• Understanding of EHS management systems
• Experience working in the chemical sector, in particular with highly automated chemical processes
• Familiar with all aspects and topics related to EH&S in one or more APAC countries.
• Ability to clearly translate complicated requirements into easy-to-understand tasks, and to motivate and influence through clear communications in all mediums
• Comfortable working across different cultures.
Closing date for applications: 21st November 2018
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?