This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a critical role in the ‘to-be’ organisation at Trinseo – a unique chance to really shape the delivery of EH&S services for a major player in the Chemicals sector. You will work to improve EH&S performance, reduce risk, ensure compliance and increase sustainability at facilities across the region. This role is an opportunity to have a practical, hands-on, cooperative and collaborative approach to evaluating opportunities and executing solutions.
• Working closely with highly motivated operating teams in state-of-the-art automated chemical processing facilities
• To further improve performance building on a solid base of engineering, technology, and operating discipline currently performing in the top 10% of major players in the chemical sector
• Working to optimize state-of-the-art EHS software, work processes, standards and procedures
• Working in a highly visible role across the region; interacting with EH&S professionals, plant engineers, technical and operational leaders, and senior leaders
• Opportunities to travel extensively in the region and occasionally around the world
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called the T2020 Program, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
• B.Sc. Chemical Engineering (or equivalent degree)
• 5 years’ experience in highly automated chemical processing facility (or similar practical operational experience)
• A sincere and passionate interest in safety in the workplace and environmental soundness
• Exercises good judgment, excellent people skills, a solution orientation, and a willingness to learn
• Ability to motivate and influence through clear communications in all mediums – email, online meeting, in person – in Chinese and English
• Familiarity with basic EHS standards, practices, and management systems
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?